Boozy Orange Creamsicle Float is the epitome of summer. This delicious cocktail is keto, low carb, and sugar-free. Summertime living made super easy!
- 3/4 cup Virgil’s Zero Sugar Orange Cream Soda
- 1 – 1/2 ounce Vodka
- 2 tablespoons Original So Delicious Organic Coconut Milk Creamer
- 1 tsp. Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener ( optional )
- 3 scoops Rebel Vanilla Keto Ice Cream or other preferred brand.
- orange wedge for garnish
This recipe calls for keto ice cream which has dairy. You can use a dairy-free ice cream substitute if you can’t have dairy. Keep in mind it more than likely won’t be low carb or sugar-free.
- In a measuring cup measure 3/4 cup of orange cream soda.
- Add in vodka, creamer, monkfruit sweetener, then stir and set aside.
- In a mason jar glass or other large glass add 3 scoops of vanilla keto ice cream.
- Next, slowly pour orange cream soda mixture over ice scream.
- Top with sugar free whip cream. ( optional )
- Garnish with orange wedge.
- Category: drinks
- Method: stir
- Cuisine: drink
Keywords: boozy orange creamsicle float, creamsicle float