A super easy to make gluten free banana bread with delicious ripey ripe banana flavor. A homemade classic that makes for the perfect, breakfast, snack, or treat!
Gluten Free Banana Bread
- 1 1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup cashew milk
- 2 small ripe bananas mashed
* I crushed up pecans for the picture. I’m not a nut fan on my banana bread. If you would like the pecans, just crush up a 1/2 cup and sprinkle on top of loaf before putting in the oven to bake.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a 9×5 ( 2 1/2 inch depth ) bread pan with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl combine flour, soda, powder, salt, and cinnamon. Mix together until combined and set aside.
- In a large bowl using a spatula mix together sugar, vanilla, oil, and milk.
- Add egg and whisk in.
- Stir in mashed bananas.
- Gently mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Pour batter into lined loaf pan ( top with pecans if you choose ) and bake for approximately 50 minutes. Oven temperatures may vary so check with a toothpick.
- Let cool
- Category: desserts
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: gluten free banana bread, dairy free banana bread