Asian Crispy Chicken Wrap With Thai Peanut Sauce – A healthy lunch wrap or dinner wrap thats gluten free, dairy free, low carb, and filled with fresh ingredients. This healthy easy asian chicken wrap recipe with Thai Peanut Sauce is easy to make and very delicious.
For the wraps:
- 8 Kaliwonder Gluten Free Wraps ( 1 package )
- 2 packages Applegate Gluten Free Breaded Crispy Chicken Tenders
- 2 cups coleslaw
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 1/3 cup peanuts
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 3 tablespoons of your Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1 head butter lettuce
For the peanut sauce:
- 3 tablespoons creamy natural peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp gluten free sriracha
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger squeeze
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Line a baking sheet with Parchment paper.
- Place two packages of frozen Applegate gluten free breaded crispy chicken tenders onto the baking sheet.
- Once oven is done preheating place baking sheet into the oven and cook the chicken tenders for approximately 18 to 20 minutes.
- While that is baking start preparing the rest of your wrap ingredients.
- In a Medium bowl combine your peanut butter, soy sauce, sriracha, lime juice, honey, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and rice vinegar.
- Mix well until creamy and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine your coleslaw, carrots, peanuts, cilantro, and green onion.
- Once mixed all together add in 3 tablespoons of your prepared Thai peanut sauce ( reserving the rest for dipping your wraps. ) Mix really well coating your salad mix….set aside.
- Pulled chicken tenders out of the oven when done baking, let cool down for a couple minutes.
- While the chicken is cooling down warm up your tortillas between two dampened paper towels in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds. ( or feel free to warm them on the stove top ).
- Dice up your chicken tenders into bite-size pieces.
- Next lay one slice of butter lettuce down in the center of a tortilla and then top with coleslaw mix, and then lay a moderate amount of chicken ( not too much or it won’t roll ) on top of the coleslaw.
- Roll the wrap and pull it back from the center then continue rolling it until it’s nice and tight.
- Tuck in the ends of the wrap so the ingredients don’t fall out.
- Cut in half and serve with the Thai Peanut Sauce.
- Enjoy 😊
- Category: lunch
Keywords: easy asian chicken wrap recipe, healthy lunch wrap, healthy tortilla wrap recipe, Asian chicken wrap with thai peanut sauce, all, new, gluten free asian food, gluten free thai food, easy to make wrap recipes, dairy free wrap recipes, low carb asian wrap recipe