Asian Crispy Chicken Wrap With Thai Peanut Sauce:
Hey friends! I’ve got a brand new exciting lunch option that is going to make you want to jump out of your office chair and do the happy dance. Check out this easy to make Asian Crispy Chicken Wrap With Thai Peanut Sauce. Lunch time just got 10 times more thrilling. I don’t know about you but sandwiches can be so boring. So if your tired of eating the same old sandwich try switching it up with this fun easy to make delicious healthy lunch wrap. If your not a lunch person then this makes for a quick easy to make weeknight dinner as well. We use a low carb tortilla for this recipe. If you are wanting to make it even more low carb feel free to swap out the breaded chicken tenders for regular chicken breast. I have to say though, the breaded chicken tenders give it that extra special something 😉 .
Kaliwonder Gluten Free Slim Wraps:
UPDATE*** Kaliwonder Slim Wraps are no longer in business. You can make this recipe with any other favorite gluten-free wrap.
This post has been sponsored by Kaliwonder Slim Wraps. I’m so excited to share with you all about these low carb wraps. You are going to love them and this recipe.
We have a new staple in our home ya’ll, and it’s so delicious it’s almost too good to be true!! Presenting from our kitchen to your’s Kaliwonder Gluten Free Slim Wraps. I have tried a couple low carb gluten free tortillas over the years and I have to say nothing beats these, they are winning in taste and texture. No sacrifices here! Kaliwonder Wraps cater to a wide variety of dietary needs. These amazing wraps are a great alternative for individuals who are gluten free, vegan, dairy free, on a lower calorie diet, and low carb diet. You are going to LOVE that these wraps are extremely flexible and do not fall apart unlike other gluten free wraps… no breaking or tearing, yay!! They are made with Certified Gluten Free Oat Fiber and each wrap is only 60 calories with 7 grams of net carbs. In addition, the wraps are soy free, GMO Free, and made with all Natural Ingredients. Be prepared to be won over in one single bite! One thing to keep in mind when you order your wraps, they are now offering a new monthly subscription based model on their 2, 4, and 10 packs with free priority shipping plus additional discounts on each future additional order during the month. Make sure to take advantage of such a wonderful offer.
Ingredients you will need for this recipe:
For the Wraps:
- 8 gluten-free wraps
- 2 8.oz packages Applegate Gluten Free Breaded Crispy Chicken Tenders
- julienned carrots
- chopped fresh cilantro
- diced green onion
- butter lettuce
For the peanut sauce:
- creamy natural peanut butter
- gluten free soy sauce
- gluten free sriracha
- lime juice
- fresh minced garlic
- ginger squeeze
- sesame oil
- rice vinegar
I hope you enjoy this recipe and these wraps as much as we do. Feel free to comment below with any questions.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
Asian Crispy Chicken Wrap With Thai Peanut Sauce – A healthy lunch wrap or dinner wrap thats gluten free, dairy free, low carb, and filled with fresh ingredients. This healthy easy asian chicken wrap recipe with Thai Peanut Sauce is easy to make and very delicious.
For the wraps:
- Gluten Free Wraps ( 1 package )
- 2 packages Applegate Gluten Free Breaded Crispy Chicken Tenders
- 2 cups coleslaw
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 1/3 cup peanuts
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 3 tablespoons of your Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1 head butter lettuce
For the peanut sauce:
- 3 tablespoons creamy natural peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp gluten free sriracha
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger squeeze
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Line a baking sheet with Parchment paper.
- Place two packages of frozen Applegate gluten free breaded crispy chicken tenders onto the baking sheet.
- Once oven is done preheating place baking sheet into the oven and cook the chicken tenders for approximately 18 to 20 minutes.
- While that is baking start preparing the rest of your wrap ingredients.
- In a Medium bowl combine your peanut butter, soy sauce, sriracha, lime juice, honey, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and rice vinegar.
- Mix well until creamy and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine your coleslaw, carrots, peanuts, cilantro, and green onion.
- Once mixed all together add in 3 tablespoons of your prepared Thai peanut sauce ( reserving the rest for dipping your wraps. ) Mix really well coating your salad mix….set aside.
- Pulled chicken tenders out of the oven when done baking, let cool down for a couple minutes.
- While the chicken is cooling down warm up your tortillas between two dampened paper towels in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds. ( or feel free to warm them on the stove top ).
- Dice up your chicken tenders into bite-size pieces.
- Next lay one slice of butter lettuce down in the center of a tortilla and then top with coleslaw mix, and then lay a moderate amount of chicken ( not too much or it won’t roll ) on top of the coleslaw.
- Roll the wrap and pull it back from the center then continue rolling it until it’s nice and tight.
- Tuck in the ends of the wrap so the ingredients don’t fall out.
- Cut in half and serve with the Thai Peanut Sauce.
- Enjoy 😊
- Prep Time: approximately 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 to 20 minutes
- Category: lunch
Keywords: easy asian chicken wrap recipe, healthy lunch wrap, healthy tortilla wrap recipe, Asian chicken wrap with thai peanut sauce, all, new, gluten free asian food, gluten free thai food, easy to make wrap recipes, dairy free wrap recipes, low carb asian wrap recipe
MORE GLUTEN-FREE RECIPES TO TRY: