Relax and unwind with our delicious classic Blackberry Mojito! A super refreshing simple to make fizzy cocktail thats filled with fresh blackberries and fresh mint. Makes happy hour at home worth having!
- 2 oz. Bicardi White Rum
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 8 blackberries
- 8 mint leaves
- 1 1/2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup seltzer water
- 8 ice cubes
Naturally Sweetened Option
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. water
Honey Simple Syrup Option
- In a small saucepan add 2 tbsp. of water and 2tbsp. of honey.
- Bring to a low boil stirring constantly.
- Once completely mixed together, remove from heat and set aside until ready to use in the cocktail.
- In a tall glass add lime juice, lemon juice, blackberries, sugar ( or honey simple syrup ) and mint.
- Muddle all of them together using a muddler – smashing them to release the oils in the mint and to crush up the blackberries. ( I love this muddler from Bed Bath and Beyond. )
- Next stir in your rum.
- Add 8 ice cubes.
- Top with a 1/2 cup seltzer water.
- Stir and mix ingredients completely together.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint, blackberries, and a lime wedge.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Category: american
- Method: mix
- Cuisine: drink
Keywords: blackberry mint mojito, blackberry mojito