This delicious decadent low carb Chocolate Loaf Cake is moist with a light tender crumb and is the perfect guilt free dessert!
- 2 cups super fine almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. xanthan gum ( if you can’t tolerate xanthan gum you can omit from recipe )
- 1 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/4 cup Lilly’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened cashew milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add flours, cocoa powder, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda, salt, monkfruit, and mix together.
- Make a well in the center of the flour and add eggs, vanilla extract, cashew milk, and stir together,
- Fold in chocolate baking chips.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes then let cool.
- While cooling melt chocolate bar in a small glass bowl for 30 second increments in the microwave. Stirring each time until completely melted.
- Stir in butter and monkfruit or swerve – whichever one you are using.
- Pour melted chocolate over loaf and then top with more chocolate chips.
- Slice and Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 50
- Category: american
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: dessert
Keywords: Chocolate Loaf Cake