Incredibly easy to make homemade Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding. This delicious vegan pudding has a sweet rum kick. Perfect light dessert to ring in the New Year.
Gluten Free Pudding
- In a small bowl add 2 tablespoons cornstarch and 3 tablespoons water, whisk together until no clumps… and set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan add coconut milk cream, dark cocoa powder, and butter.
- Mix on low-medium heat until butter is melted and mixture is smooth with no lumps.
- Now turn stove down to low and add in honey and rum.
- Whisk/Stir until smooth and creamy.
- Add in cornstarch mixture and turn heat back up to medium heat.
- Whisk pudding for 2 to 3 minutes ( stirring constantly ) until pudding is slightly thickened and glossy looking.
- If your adding chocolate chips, add these in now, and stir until thoroughly mixed in.
- Remove from heat and pour into a medium bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours ( or overnight ).
- Serve in ramekins or pudding/parfait dishes.
- Top with your favorite whipped topping and enjoy!
Tip For Vegan Pudding Recipe – Open coconut milk cans from the bottom so you can pour the juice out first.
- Category: american
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: dessert
Keywords: chocolate rum pudding, vegan pudding, gluten free chocolate pudding, gluten free pudding