These delicious gluten free snickerdoodles are made without cream of tartar and are super easy to make. The coffee and cinnamon flavor combination gives them a taste that will win everyone over!
Coffee Snickerdoodle Cookies ( Snickerdoodle without cream of tartar )
- 2 cups Namaste Foods Perfect Flour Blend
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. espresso powder ( We used Medaglia Espresso Powder )
- 1 stick = ( 1/2 cup ) Earth Balance Butter – softened
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
How to make the snickerdoodle cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl add your flour, baking powder, espresso powder, mix until combined and set aside.
- In a large bowl cream your butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add egg and blend in.
- Next add your flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix with a spatula or wooden spoon until thoroughly combined.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop your batter and roll into balls and then roll into your cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place cookie balls on cookie sheet and bake for 9 to 10 minutes. ( oven temperatures may vary )
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside until your ready to roll and coat your cookies.
- Category: desserts
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: coffee snickerdoodle cookies, gluten free snickerdoodles, easy snicker doodle cookie recipe, snickerdoodles, snickerdoodles without cream of tartar