Whip up this easy to make Frozen Margarita made with simple ingredients. A delicious frosty summer cocktail.
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. Gluten-Free Coconut Flavoring or Coconut Syrup ( not extract ). We used Frontier Coconut Flavor however, it is not certified gluten-free.
- 4 tbsp. Tres Agaves Agave Nectar
- 1/3 cup Cabo Wabo Tequila
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec
- 6 cups ice
- Lime juice and coarse salt for rimming the glass
- Toasted Coconut for topping
- In a large blender add lime juice, lemon juice, coconut flavoring, agave nectar, tequila, and triple sec.
- Blend ingredients approximately 1 minute or until completely blended and no ice chunks.
- Dip rim of margarita glass into lime juice and then into salt.
- Pour frozen coconut margarita mix into the prepared margarita glasses.
- Sip sip enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: alcohol
- Method: blend
- Cuisine: drink
Keywords: Frozen Coconut Margarita