Gluten-Free Fudgy Brownie Cookies are wonderfully rich, decadent, soft, and chewy. These delicious cookies will satisfy that chocolate lovers sweet tooth!
- 2 cups Bobs Red Mill 1 to 1 gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder ( regular is fine too )
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 3/4 cups ( sweetened dark chocolate chunks you will need two bags ) or use regular semi-sweet chips or chunks. ( For dairy-free use Enjoy Life brand )
- 1 stick = 1/2 cup of Earth Balance Butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sauce pan over low/med heat, melt and constantly stir two cups of chocolate chunks in with your 1 stick of butter until completely melted.
- Remove from heat, let cool and set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, cocoa, and baking powder. ( set aside )
- In a large bowl add sugars, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Mix for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add and stir in cooled chocolate sauce from pan.
- Slowly stir in your flour mixture. Batter will be thick this is normal.
- Gently fold in 3/4 cup of chocolate chunks.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop batter into the palm of your hands and roll into a ball then place on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Oven temps can vary so keep a close eye.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Category: american
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: dessert
Keywords: fudgy brownie cookies