These delicious Fudgy Chocolate Muffins are super duper moist, tender, and fudgy. Rich goodness in every bite!
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Flour
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup melted chocolate chips ( for dairy free use Enjoy Life brand )
- 1 1/2 cups cashew milk unsweetened
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips ( for dairy free use Enjoy Life brand )
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line muffin tin with liners.
- In a large bowl add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, sugar, and mix.
- Make a well in the center of the flour and add vanilla extract, grapeseed oil, eggs, milk, and stir.
- Next add in your 1 cup melted chocolate chips and stir again.
- Fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Using a large cookie scoop, scoop batter into muffin liners.
- Sprinkle a few chocolate chips or chocolate chunks on the tops.
- Bake 18 minutes ( oven temperatures may vary – keep an eye out ).
- Let cool completely before seving.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 18
- Category: american
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: breakfast
Keywords: Fudgy Chocolate Muffins