These Fudgy Keto Brownies are incredibly moist and delicious. A very easy keto brownies recipe.
- 2 cups bobs red mill super fine almond flour
- 2 tbsp Tapioca Starch
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon dark cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch himalayan salt or sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 yolk
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup cashew milk ( silk unsweetened )
- 1 cup Swerve Confectioners Sugar
- 3/4 cup Lilly’s semi sweet chocolate bakingChips
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350° Line a small square cake pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine your almond flour, baking soda, tapioca starch, dark cocoa powder, swerve, and salt. Whisk ingredients together until fully combined.
- Next add in your eggs, yolk, oil, milk, and vanilla. Stir with a spatula until smooth and combined. Lastly add apple cider vinegar, and mix in with a spatula.
- Now stir in your chocolate chips
- Pour batter into your small squared cake pan lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle a small handful of chocolate chips on top if you’d like .
- Bake 30 to 32 minutes then remove from oven and cover with foil tent and bake an additional 10 more minutes. ( oven times may vary )
- Remove from oven. ( Do not cut while brownies are hot… wait until they are cooled ) Cover and cool in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving. This enhances the flavor. Once completely cooled slice with a knife .
- Option: Top with sprinkled swerve confectioners sugar
Note that the Fudgy Keto Brownies are more flavorful once completely cooled and not warm. Try to refrain from eating until completely cooled 🙂
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 30
- Category: american
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: dessert
Keywords: fudgy keto brownies, easy keto brownies, keto brownie recipe