Gluten-Free Chocolate Crinkle Candy Cane Kiss Cookies are a chocolate cookie rolled in powdered sugar and topped with a peppermint candy cane kiss. A delicious fun and easy to make chocolate cookie recipe for a holiday party or Santa Clause.
- 2 cups Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Flour
- 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. tapioca starch
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cage free eggs
- 1/2 cup melted Earth Balance butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 20 Hershey’s Peppermint Candy Cane Kisses
- Unwrap your hershey kisses and place on a plate and put in the freezer until you are ready to use them.
- In a medium bowl mix your flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl cream together your eggs, vanilla, apple cider vinegar, and sugar for 1 minute until light and fluffy.
- Add your melted butter and cream for 1 minute.
- Next slowly add in your flour and mix until combined. ( dough will be almost like a thick brownie texture… this is perfect )
- Now cover your bowl with plastic wrap and place batter in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- After the 2 hours preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Scoop your 1 cup of powdered sugar into a medium bowl.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop your batter and roll into a ball. Now roll cookie ball into the powdered sugar and place on your cookie sheet.
- Bake for 11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes then place your peppermint hershey kisses in the middle of the cookies. Refrigerate for 15 minutes to let cookies set.
- Enjoy! 😇
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 11
- Category: dessert
Keywords: christmas cookies, hershey's peppermint kisses, chocolate crinkle candy cane kiss cookies, chocolate kiss cookie recipe, all, new Gluten-Free Chocolate Crinkle Candy Cane Kiss Cookies, gluten free desserts