Gluten-Free Chocolate Crinkle Candy Cane Kiss Cookies
Hey Hey Hey!! It’s crunch time. Christmas is 2 days away. I don’t know about you, but I’m checking things off my to do list. At the top of that list is these delicious Gluten-Free Chocolate Crinkle Candy Cane Kiss Cookies. I’ve made these a few times over the years and they are always a big hit. I mean come on, chocolate is to peppermint what peanut butter is to jelly. Am I right, or am I wrong? I’m right … hee hee 🥰.
These Chocolate Crinkle Candy Cane Kiss Cookies are rolled in powdered sugar and topped with a peppermint candy cane hershey’s kiss. They are incredibly soft, chewy, and most importantly super delicious. This gluten-free christmas cookie recipe is sweet, fun, and easy to make for your holiday parties or for Santa Clause. Santa Clause is a pretty important dude, he needs his cookies and milk ya’ll!🎅🏻
- When measuring your flour make sure your not scooping directly from the bag. This can cause inaccurate measurements and your recipe may not turn out. Use a spoon to scoop the flour from the bag to the measuring cup and level it off with the back end of a knife.
- Make sure you refrigerate your dough for the two hours. This is NECESSARY! The dough needs that time to firm up so that you can roll them into a ball and then roll them into your powdered sugar. It wont work if you don’t.
- Unwrap your hershey kisses ahead of time and place on plate in the freezer until you are ready to use them.
- Wait about 10 minutes after your cookies come out of the oven before pushing your peppermint hershey kisses down into the middle of the cookie, otherwise the hershey kiss will melt and wont keep its shape. I put my cookies directly in the fridge for 15 minutes after I place the kiss on the cookie. This helps the kiss keep it’s shape even more.
I hope you love and enjoy these Gluten-Free Chocolate Crinkle Candy Cane Kiss Cookies as much as we do! Check out all of our gluten free desserts here. Please feel free to comment below if you have any questions. Wishing you a very blessed Merry Christmas!🎄
Love, Natalie ❤️
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Crinkle Candy Cane Kiss Cookies are a chocolate cookie rolled in powdered sugar and topped with a peppermint candy cane kiss. A delicious fun and easy to make chocolate cookie recipe for a holiday party or Santa Clause.
- 2 cups Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Flour
- 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. tapioca starch
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cage free eggs
- 1/2 cup melted Earth Balance butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 20 Hershey’s Peppermint Candy Cane Kisses
- Unwrap your hershey kisses and place on a plate and put in the freezer until you are ready to use them.
- In a medium bowl mix your flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl cream together your eggs, vanilla, apple cider vinegar, and sugar for 1 minute until light and fluffy.
- Add your melted butter and cream for 1 minute.
- Next slowly add in your flour and mix until combined. ( dough will be almost like a thick brownie texture… this is perfect )
- Now cover your bowl with plastic wrap and place batter in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- After the 2 hours preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Scoop your 1 cup of powdered sugar into a medium bowl.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop your batter and roll into a ball. Now roll cookie ball into the powdered sugar and place on your cookie sheet.
- Bake for 11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes then place your peppermint hershey kisses in the middle of the cookies. Refrigerate for 15 minutes to let cookies set.
- Enjoy! 😇
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 11
- Category: dessert
Keywords: christmas cookies, hershey's peppermint kisses, chocolate crinkle candy cane kiss cookies, chocolate kiss cookie recipe, all, new Gluten-Free Chocolate Crinkle Candy Cane Kiss Cookies, gluten free desserts
More Gluten-Free Recipes To Try:
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Gingerbread Spice Bars
- Gluten Free Hi Hat S’mores Cupcakes
- Dark Chocolate Chip Oat Bakery Style Muffins