This Gluten Free Chocolate Sheet Cake is moist and tender beyond your wildest imagination.
Chocolate Sheet Cake Ingredients
- 2 1/2 cups Super Fine Almond Flour ( I used Bob’s Red Mill )
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened silk cashew milk
Dairy Free Chocolate Frosting Ingredients
- 2 sticks ” Melts ” Dairy Free Butter ( You may use Earth Balance but, the Frosting will taste very salty )
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3 cups powdered sugar
Chocolate Sheet Cake Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and line a 9×13 inch cake pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl add almond flour, tapioca starch, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and sugar. Mix all together until thoroughly combined.
- Make a well in the center of the flour and add eggs, vanilla, oil, and milk.
- Mix with a spatula until thoroughly combined.
- Pour batter into pan and bake 35 to 40 minutes. Oven temperatures may vary so check for doneness with a toothpick.
- Remove from oven when done baking and let completely cool before frosting.
Dairy Free Chocolate Frosting
In a large bowl blend softened butter, and vanilla until creamy.
Add in your cocoa and blend again.
Add powdered sugar 1 cup at a time blending between each increment.
Oven temperatures can vary. Keep an eye on your cake cooking time.
- Category: american
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: dessert
Keywords: gluten free chocolate sheet cake, chocolate sheet cake, dairy free chocolate frosting