These Lemon Poppyseed Muffins are a delicious and light gluten-free and dairy-free breakfast or snack!
- 2 cups Bobs Red Mill Gluten-Free 1 to 1 flour blend
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp. poppyseeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl add flour, and baking powder. Mix together until combined.
- In a large bowl mix together sugar, vanilla, lemon juice, lemon zest, and oil.
- Stir in egg and cashew milk.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and ingredients and stir until completely mixed in.
- Stir in poppyseeds.
- Using a large cookie scoop, scoop batter into prepared muffin tin liners.
- Place in the oven and bake 20 to 22 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: american
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: Breakfast
Keywords: gluten-free lemon poppyseed muffins