Enjoy this delicious savory Gluten-Free Meatloaf Recipe! Incredibly tender, amazing flavor, and super satisfying. Topped with a thick sweet and tangy glaze. YUM!
For The Meatloaf
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow onion
- 3 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. rubbed sage
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 – 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup cashew milk
For The Topping
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon A-1 steak sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees – lightly grease and line with parchment paper a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a small pan add olive oil and saute onion and bell pepper on medium heat for 5 minutes until veggies are tender and translucent. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl add all of your topping ingredients, stir until fully combined and set aside.
- In a large bowl add meat, sage, almond flour, salt, pepper, dijon mustard, worcestershire, ketchup, egg, yolk, and cashew milk. Mix until fully combined.
- Next add and mix in your cooked onion and bell pepper.
- Press mixture into prepared loaf pan.
- Spread topping evenly over top of meatloaf, place in the oven and bake 38 to 40 minutes or until thermometer inserted reads 160 degrees.
- Remove from oven to let cool.
You will want to use a baster to drain any excess grease out of the pan when it’s finished cooking.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 40
- Category: american
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: savory
Keywords: gluten-free meatloaf recipe