A incredibly easy Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait. This recipe is dairy free and incredibly tasty! Perfect fall and winter dessert for the holidays.
- 1 package Schar Gluten Free Honeygrams crushed ( I crushed them in a plastic bag )
- 1 8.oz container Wayfare cream cheese health food refrigerated section in the grocery store
- 1 15.oz canned pumpkin
- 5 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1/4 tsp ginger spice
- 1 container So Delicious Coco Whip
- In a large bowl cream your cream cheese until smooth
- Next add in brown sugar and vanilla. Blend again.
- Now add in canned Pumpkin, All spice, Ginger spice, and Pumpkin pie spice. Blend all together… Set aside!
- In a separate small bowl add your crushed Honeygrams to a medium bowl.
- Next pour your melted coconut oil over the crumbs and mix until crumbs are thoroughly coated.
- Using a piping bag… In a parfait glass… layer pumpkin, coco whip, graham crumbs, pumpkin, coco whip, then pumpkin. Top with a dollop more of the coco whip. Enjoy!
Keywords: all, gluten - free pumpkin cheesecake parfait, gluten free and dairy free, gluten free desserts, new, pumpkin cheesecake parfait, pumpkin parfait