Ultra creamy Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake With Chocolate Graham Crust. The perfect delicious addiction to your holiday table!
- 3– 8 oz. packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese – room temp. ( For dairy-free: 3 – 8 oz. packages Tofutti Cream Cheese _)
- 4 eggs + 1 yolk – room temp.
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 3/4 cup sour cream ( For dairy-free: 3/4 cup Tofutti sour cream )
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree ( not canned pumpkin pie mix )
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp. all spice
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup bakers sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- boiling water
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips ( melted with 1 tsp. coconut oil ) – for dairy free use enjoy life brand.
Chocolate Graham Crust
- 2 boxes Schar gluten free honeygrams
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1 stick ( 1/2 cup ) + 2 tbsp. melted unsalted Earth Balance Butter ( if you cant find then just use regular- it will taste slightly salty- not bad ).
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and line bottom and sides of your springform pan with parchment paper and grease the top of your parchment paper ( size and cut out a circle of parchment paper to fit the bottom of the pan. You do not use parchment on the sides of the pan ).
- Line the outside bottom of springform pan with 2 pieces of foil covering the bottom and half way up sides. – Set Aside
- Now start boiling a large pot of water for the water bath.
- In a food processor add your graham crackers, cocoa powder, butter, and brown sugar.
- Pulse until completely combined and fine.
- Transfer crumbs to springform pan. Using bottom of a cup to press into bottom and sides of pan ( going about a 1/2 inch to 1 inch up the sides of the pan ). – Set Aside
- In a large bowl blend cream cheese just until light and fluffy without lumps – don’t over blend.
- Quickly blend in sour cream.
- Add and blend in cornstarch and sugars.
- Next blend in pumpkin puree
- Blend in eggs 1 by 1 – don’t over blend.
- Lastly mix in vanilla, and spices.
- Pour batter into springform pan.
- OPTIONAL step : Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and stir. Drizzle chocolate all over cheesecake and swirl melted chocolate into top of cheesecake with a knife. Keep in mind the cheesecake will crack with chocolate in it.
- Tap pan once on the counter to release air bubbles.
- Place springform pan in a larger baking pan.
- Add just enough boiling water to the larger pan ( not the springform pan ) so that it goes about 2 inches up the side of the springform pan.
- Place in the oven ( make sure your oven rack is not too high ) and Bake for 325 degrees for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes. The center should have a little jiggle and you will notice the edges will be cooked. Turn oven off when done and crack the oven door and let the cheesecake sit with oven door cracked and open for 1 hour.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 30
- Cook Time: 70
- Category: american
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: dessert
Keywords: gluten free pumpkin cheesecake, chocolate graham crust