Fall is in full effect. What better way to kick off the season then with a pumpkin treat. These easy gluten – free pumpkin snickerdoodle muffins are super tender and moist.
Ingredients List For Recipe
- 1 3/4 cups – Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Flour
- 1/2 tsp – baking soda
- pinch – salt
- 1 tsp – cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp – pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp – ginger spice
- 1/2 tsp – vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup – organic cane sugar
- 1/4 cup – brown sugar
- 1/3 cup – Grapeseed Oil
- 3/4 cup – Canned Pumpkin Pie mix (not puree)
- 2 – cage free eggs
- 1/4 cup – Silk Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp – apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup – Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp – cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Line cupcake tin with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl mix together your flour, baking soda, salt, and spices. Set aside
- In a large bowl cream your eggs, vanilla, and sugars for about 1 minute until light, creamy, and fluffy.
- Next add in your apple cider vinegar, pumpkin pie mix, milk, and oil. Mix completely in. Wear an apron things get messy 😉
- Once wet ingredients are fully mixed together slowly add in your dry ingredients. Mix until combined ( don’t over mix ).
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop batter into lined cupcake tins.
- Bake for 20 to 23 minutes. Check with toothpick when done.
- While muffins are cooking mix your cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.
- Once muffins are done brush each muffin top with melted dairy free butter and dip the tops of the muffins in the cinnamon and sugar mix.
- Let muffins cool completely then enjoy!
- Category: desserts
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: Gluten Free Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Muffins, gluten free desserts