Faith On Record
I sat down at my computer ready to write out my recipe. I look up and all I can see is 30 colorful sticky notes stuck all the way around my computer screen. These sticky notes have my goals for the future, my blog fixes, courses I need to take, and so much more. It’s amazing how fast my mood changed in that instant. I went from excited to work on this post, to feeling overwhelmed and discouraged. The lists seem to grow everyday. I now have to stick sticky notes on top of each other because I don’t have anymore room. It feels as though they add up faster than I can cross them off the list.
It amazes me how sometimes it’s the smallest things that can affect our spirit. God has been reminding me lately that this is a journey, and the destination will be beautiful. It’s not easy and it takes hard work. I have days where I just want to throw in the towel when the effort just seems too daunting. However God is always there giving me the grace and strength to do what I need to do.
God plans to prosper us and not to harm us. He promises us a hope and a future ( Jeremiah 29:11 ). That’s an incredible promise, why would we want to give up and miss out on that? I ask myself that question sometimes when I’m feeling overwhelmed and exhausted, it quickly puts things into perspective. I realize that no matter how hard things get, even at the brink of giving up, it is impossible for me to quit. It’s not even an option. He has put these dreams in my heart, I can’t let him down.
There’s always going to be hills and valleys in this life. It’s so important to stay the course. He’s writing our story, we can’t throw it away when things get difficult. This faith walk takes endurance. It’s a labor of love. The reward is great!
Easy Gluten – Free Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Muffins
Leaves are already changing colors up here in North Idaho. Fall is in full effect. What better way to kick off the season then with a pumpkin treat. These easy gluten – free pumpkin snickerdoodle muffins are super tender and moist. I had so much fun dipping the tops in the cinnamon and sugar topping. It was so satisfying… haha! This one bowl recipe is also dairy – free. I used grapeseed oil for the fat. I love grapeseed oil and use it for a lot of my recipes. It’s virtually flavorless and contains omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids. You don’t have to buy the most expensive brand. I love using Pompeian brand.
Ingredients List For Recipe
- Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Flour
- baking soda
- pumpkin pie spice
- ginger spice
- organic cane sugar
- brown sugar
- Grapeseed Oil
- Canned Pumpkin Pie mix
- Silk Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- apple cider vinegar
Fall is in full effect. What better way to kick off the season then with a pumpkin treat. These easy gluten – free pumpkin snickerdoodle muffins are super tender and moist.
Ingredients List For Recipe
- 1 3/4 cups – Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Flour
- 1/2 tsp – baking soda
- pinch – salt
- 1 tsp – cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp – pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp – ginger spice
- 1/2 tsp – vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup – organic cane sugar
- 1/4 cup – brown sugar
- 1/3 cup – Grapeseed Oil
- 3/4 cup – Canned Pumpkin Pie mix (not puree)
- 2 – cage free eggs
- 1/4 cup – Silk Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp – apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup – Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp – cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Line cupcake tin with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl mix together your flour, baking soda, salt, and spices. Set aside
- In a large bowl cream your eggs, vanilla, and sugars for about 1 minute until light, creamy, and fluffy.
- Next add in your apple cider vinegar, pumpkin pie mix, milk, and oil. Mix completely in. Wear an apron things get messy 😉
- Once wet ingredients are fully mixed together slowly add in your dry ingredients. Mix until combined ( don’t over mix ).
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop batter into lined cupcake tins.
- Bake for 20 to 23 minutes. Check with toothpick when done.
- While muffins are cooking mix your cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.
- Once muffins are done brush each muffin top with melted dairy free butter and dip the tops of the muffins in the cinnamon and sugar mix.
- Let muffins cool completely then enjoy!
- Category: desserts
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: Gluten Free Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Muffins, gluten free desserts
I hope you love this recipe as much as we do Feel free to let us know what you think in the comments below, we would love to hear!
Make sure to check out all of our gluten free desserts here