Blissfully delicious these Keto Bliss Balls, aka ” Keto Energy Balls ” are super tasty, low carb, energizing, and satisfying. The perfect easy snack on zeeee go.
- 3/4 cup all natural peanut butter no sugar added
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. unsweet shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp. Swerve Confectioners Sweetener
- 2 tbsp. Livlo Syrlo Maple Syrup ( available on amazon )
- 1/4 cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- optional : crushed walnuts for coating
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl add peanut butter, almond flour, chopped walnuts, vanilla extract, unsweet shredded coconut, sweeteners, and mix to combine.
- Next fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop dough, roll into balls, ( optional : roll and coat in crushed walnuts ), then place on baking sheet.
Storage : Store in airtight container or in the fridge for up to a week.
- Prep Time: 20
- Category: american
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: snack
Keywords: keto bliss balls, keto energy balls,