Super tasty Keto Bliss Balls are an easy to make low carb healthy snack on the go – keeping you full longer!
Nibble Nibble Munch Munch 😍
With all the meal prepping we’ve been up to lately it’s been pretty important to have some healthy filling snacks on hand. These Keto Bliss Balls are the perfect little keto energy balls to keep you energized and satisfied throughout your day. They are also a great post workout snack or the perfect healthy after dinner treat for when you are craving something sweet 🙂
No baking required – These low carb Keto Energy Balls are so easy to make and are the the perfect grab and go snack. They are chewy, flavorful, just the right amount of sweetness, and coated with a light walnut crunch. Sweet dreams are made of these!
Sugar, AH, Honey, Honey 🎶
If you are on a keto diet, or just enjoy keto from time to time like us; you have more than likely tried Lankanto Maple Flavored Monkfruit Syrup – but what if I told you there’s something even better out there? Would you believe it? Well there is and it’s called Livlo Syrlo. It may sound fancy but don’t let it intimidate you. There is no liquid sugar free sweetener that compares. This maple sweetener tastes like the real deal minus the guilt and tastes absoluteIy delicious in these Keto Energy Balls. I usually buy it off of amazon but Walmart carries it as well.
We also use Swerve Confectioners Sweetener in this recipe. I tested this recipe every which way to get the best balanced sweetness and I found mixing my favorite maple syrup with Swerve was the perfect blend.
Ingredients To Make Keto Bliss Balls
natural unsalted peanut butter
unsweet shredded coconut
Swerve Confectioners Sweetener
Lily’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips sweetened with stevia.Print
Blissfully delicious these Keto Bliss Balls, aka ” Keto Energy Balls ” are super tasty, low carb, energizing, and satisfying. The perfect easy snack on zeeee go.
- 3/4 cup all natural peanut butter no sugar added
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. unsweet shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp. Swerve Confectioners Sweetener
- 2 tbsp. Livlo Syrlo Maple Syrup ( available on amazon )
- 1/4 cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- optional : crushed walnuts for coating
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl add peanut butter, almond flour, chopped walnuts, vanilla extract, unsweet shredded coconut, sweeteners, and mix to combine.
- Next fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop dough, roll into balls, ( optional : roll and coat in crushed walnuts ), then place on baking sheet.
Storage : Store in airtight container or in the fridge for up to a week.
- Prep Time: 20
- Category: american
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: snack
Keywords: keto bliss balls, keto energy balls,
We hope you enjoy these ” Keto Bliss Balls ” as much as we do!
Happy Blessed Day!
MORE GLUTEN-FREE RECIPES TO TRY:
Make sure to check out all of our gluten free desserts
For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will reman. My covenant of blessing will never be broken, say’s the Lord who has mercy on you.