This Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie With Gingersnap Crust is smooth and creamy with the perfect amount of sweet. A delicious dessert for the holiday season.
Pumpkin Pie You Can’t Deny!
The Thanksgiving countdown begins and we are kicking it off with this delicious easy to make Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie With Gingersnap Crust. This pie is silky smooth with the perfect balance of pumpkin and spice. The filling has a creamy rich texture and great depth of flavor. Your guests are sure to swoon over this one!
We used Mi-Del’s Gluten Free Gingersnap Cookies for the Gingersnap Crust. It gives the pumpkin pie a whole new dimension of taste and feel. For the spices I decided to do something a little out of the ordinary. I used pumpkin pie spice with additional cinnamon, cloves, and ginger. I’ve used a similar combination before. I have found it really gives the pie that true nostalgic pumpkin spiced flavor.
Ingredients To Make Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Puree – Be sure that you choose canned pumpkin puree and not canned pumpkin pie mix.
- Coconut Cream
- Vanilla Extract
- Ginger Spice
- Pumpkin Spice
- Mi-Dels Gluten-Free Gingersnap Cookies
- Earth Balance Butter ( Stick )
Step 1. Start by preheating your oven and greasing your large tart pan.
Step 2. Next pulse Gingersnap cookies on high in food processor until it forms a fine crumb. Add in melted butter and pulse again until thoroughly combined.
Step 3. Press the crumb mixture firmly into the tart pan and set aside.
Step 4. Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Add remaining pie filling ingredients. Using a electric mixer, blend filling until smooth and no lumps.
Step 5. Pour filling into prepared pie crust and give it a nice tap on the counter. Place in the oven and bake 50 – 60 minutes ( oven temps and time may vary ). Cover pie with foil for the last 15 minutes of baking.
Step 6. Let cool completely before serving.
Step 7. Enjoy!Print
Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie With Gingersnap Crust
- Total Time: 70
- Yield: 8-10 slices 1x
- Diet: Gluten Free
Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie With Gingersnap Crust is a must for your thanksgiving and holiday festivities. Full of warm delicious spices and pumpkin flavor. Simple ingredients and easy to make!
- 1 – 15 oz. can Libby’s Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canned coconut cream – cream part only not the liquid
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ginger spice
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp. cloves
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 bags Mi-Del Gluten-Free Gingersnaps
- 6 tbsp. Earth Balance Butter ( melted )
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray large tart pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Add gingersnap cookies to food processor and pulse on high until it makes a very fine crumb.
- Pour melted butter over the top of the crumb mixture and pulse again until thoroughly combined, scrape down the sides as needed.
- Next firmly press crumb mixture into tart pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs.
- Add in the remaining pie filling ingredients and blend until smooth and no lumps.
- Pour pie filling into prepared pie crust give it a nice tap on the counter and bake for 45-55 minutes ( oven temperatures and time may vary ). Cover pie with foil for the last 15 minutes of baking.
- Let completely cool before serving.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 50
- Category: american
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: dessert
Keywords: gluten free pumpkin pie with gingersnap crust
Did you make this Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie With Gingersnap Crust? Take a pic and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #nataliewaybakes and tag @nataliewaybakes. We would love to see it!
We hope you enjoy this ” Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie With Gingersnap Crust ” as much as we do!
Happy Blessed Day!
MORE GLUTEN-FREE RECIPES TO TRY:
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Gluten-Free Bailey’s Chocolate Tart
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait
Make sure to check out all of our gluten free desserts
You are the source of wealth and honor, and you rule over all. In your hand are strength and might, and it is in your power to magnify and strengthen all.
1 Chronicles 29:12
I LOVE that gingersnap crust, it looks absolutely delicious! And the filling is so dreamy too, I can guarantee this won’t even last a day in our house!
awe thank you friend! you are seriously the sweetest!