Love is in the air, and this delicious Love Potion Cocktail is the perfect drink to set the mood 🙂
Roses are red, violets are blue, and I’ve got a love potion just for you! This Love Potion Cocktail is the perfect beautiful and romantic Valentine’s Day drink. It’s love at first sip; composed of delicious pomegranate and raspberry flavor with a festive deep red – vibrant hue.
This Love Potion Drink is incredibly easy, and takes only 5 short minutes to make. Share with your sweetheart for a fun little after dinner Valentine’s Day dessert, or celebrate a drink with your gals for Galentine’s Day. It’s composed of vodka, raspberry liqueur, pomegranate juice, grenadine, and my favorite little secret weapon… coconut milk 😉 Whatever your plans are, this Love Potion Cocktail will have you on cloud 9 with your Valentine!
Ingredients To Make Love Potion Cocktail
- Pomegranate juice: This sweet-berry cocktail is fashioned after tangy pomegranate juice
- Vodka: I went with Tito’s – which is exceptionally smooth, and gluten-free.
- Raspberry liqueur: for sweetness and contrast.
- Grenadine: For a splash of sass.
- Coconut Milk: For a luxurious touch
How To Make Love Potion Cocktail
No fancy Techniques needed! Just pour ingredients into a cocktail shaker with a few ice cubes, and give it a good loooong shake. Strain into two martini glasses rimmed with sugar, and cupid is calling!
Looking for more delicious cocktails? Check out this Spiced Vanilla Pear Vodka FizzPrint
Fall head over heels in love with this delicious Love Potion Cocktail. The perfect romantic Valentine’s Day drink.
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate Juice
- 1 ounce gluten-free Vodka
- 1 1/2 ounce gluten-free Raspberry Liqueur
- 1 ounce unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 ounce gluten-free grenadine
- sugar for rim
- Dip the rim of two martini glasses in grenadine, then dip into a shallow bowl or plate filled with sugar. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with a couple cubes of ice.
- Shake rigorously for 20 to 30 seconds until cold.
- Strain drink into the cocktail glasses and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: american
- Method: stir
- Cuisine: drink
Keywords: love potion cocktail, love potion drink
Did you make this Love Potion Drink? Take a pic and share it on Pinterest. We would love to see it!
We hope you enjoy this ” Love Potion Drink ” as much as we do!
Happy Blessed Day!