Gluten Free Hi Hat S’mores Cupcakes
Faith On Record
Obviously, I’m not trying to win the approval of people, but of God. If pleasing people were my goal, I would not be Christ’s servant.
When I started this blog a few years ago, I played it safe! I knew I was called by God to speak the truth that sets men free, but I was crippled by the fear of not being accepted and supported by the outside world. I lacked the courage and strength to stay true to my convictions that set me apart from the “ common “ Food Blogger. I was in serious danger of losing my God-given destiny. It wasn’t something I overcame quickly. Over time I had to learn to train and inculcate my thoughts to who God says I am. Every time insecurity whispered doubt and fear into my ear, I would fight back with the Word of God! It all started with this one verse … Matthew 5:14 “ YOU are the Light ✨ of the world. A city on a Hill CANNOT be hidden “ .
I read this verse and meditated on it all the time. I had it written on my chalkboard in my kitchen ( still do ) so I could see it every day. The more I proclaimed this truth the more I started to believe it for myself!! Fast forward to now. I no longer seek the approval of others when it comes to my faith and life. I seek God‘s approval and cling to his promises. I will never apologize or shrink back from who I am. I’m confident in who God made me to be and by his POWER I walk in Boldness and proclaim his Marvelous Deeds!! If God is for us, who can be against us?! ~ Romans 8:31💫 Live by Faith – Don’t Run and Hide 💫
These Gluten Free Hi Hat S’mores Cupcakes were so fun and easy to make. If you love them as much as we do be sure to try these Gluten – Free Cotton Candy Cupcakes
Check out all of our gluten free desserts here
- 1 Box Namaste Foods Chocolate Cake Mix
- 4 eggs organic
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup Grapeseed Oil
- 1 heaping teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup Dairy Free Butter Earth Balance is a great df butter option
- 1 container Marshmallow Fluff
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoon Almond Milk or other dairy free milk preference
- 1 bag dairy free chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350° Place cupcake liners in cupcake tin and set aside. In a medium bowl combine your cake mix with your baking powder, set aside. In a large bowl combine your eggs, water, and grapeseed oil. Next slowly add cake mix into wet ingredients, blend well. Using a cookie scoop fill cupcake liners with mix about 2/3 from the top. ( slightly more than half way ). Place in the oven and bake approximately 20 - 22 minutes ( oven times may vary ). When done let cool. For the Marshmallow Frosting mix your butter, marshmallow fluff, vanilla, and milk. Next slowly blend in powdered sugar. If you feel like you want your frosting thinner add 1/2 teaspoon increments of milk until desired consistency. Now that your cupcakes have cooled, Frost them using a piping bag and tip. Place cupcakes in the freezer for about an hour to solidify the frosting. Next you want to melt your chocolate and coconut oil in a glass microwave safe proof bowl ( 20 sec increments , stirring each time ). Once completely melted set aside and let cool. Once cooled take your cupcakes out of the freezer and dip them slowly into the chocolate mixture and immediately top with crushed graham crackers. Place cupcakes in the refrigerator to set the chocolate shell ( approximately 1 hour ). Serve and enjoy 🙂
I am in love with Namaste Foods and I am so happy to partner up with such an awesome company that stays true to their roots!! Their Organic Baking Mixes are : USDA Organic, Non-GMO, All Natural, Free From the Top Allergens, Certified Gluten Free, and Kosher Certified, and made in a dedicated Allergen Free Facility. Click below to experience the Down to Earth Goodness for yourself!! https://www.namastefoods.com/products/cgi-bin/products.cgi?Function=show&Category_Id=4&Id=20
Oh my goodness, these S’more Cupcakes look absolutely divine Natalie, I wish I could have them all!! So very stunning too! And such a beautiful message indeed. 😀
Noelle/Too Precious For Processed says
S’mores cupcakes!!! Brilliant Natalie! I can hardly wait to bake a batch of these for my guys. I can taste them now 🙂 And I can relate to your feelings when you first started your blog. I thought a lot about what others would think of me as well. But now I’m with you, I’m focused more on God’s perspective, not the world’s. Thanks for sharing your recipe and your encouraging words. They uplift me as always!
That is so true children of God do not seek the approval of men I myself also seek to do the will of Yahweh our heavenly farther G
Jane Waters says
Thanks so much for sharing! Your message spoke straight into my heart. I needed to hear it today. God has been speaking to me about sharing with others over the Internet, & I’ve also struggled, but like you say, we have to go back to the Word of God & what He says about us. There’s so much talk these days like … you can’t say this & you can read say that, it will offend. But I say speak the truth in love. Thanks again. Love the recipes.