Chocolate Easter Egg Cake Pops
John 15: 1-2 / 5 / 11
I am the true vine, and my father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. (5) I am the vine; You are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. (11) I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.
God has me in this pruning season and I have to admit, it hasn’t been the most pleasant experience. I am extremely stubborn, so it’s been a flailing of the arms, stomp your feet, throw yourself on the floor all out Little Miss Natalie temper tantrum of the undertaking.
Are you following me? 🙈 I won’t lie, it’s been some painful gain. However, the exchange rate has been huge!! The situations, setbacks, and hurdles that once depleted me emotionally, mentally, and even sometimes physically, are being severed at the cord one by one. Hebrews 12:11 ~ No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.
Although I don’t always understand this process, it is absolutely necessary in order to prosper, grow, and be fruitful in every area of my life. The profits yielded ?! …. Joy, Peace, contentment, fulfillment, and so so much more. He made us full of potential on purpose to produce good fruit that brings glory to his name. Outside of that we are nothing! Weak, empty, and fruitless … separated from Christ. So let’s abide and delight in him, letting him prune and lead us into higher capacities.
💫 Stay Connected to the Vine and bear much fruit
Chocolate Easter Egg Cake Pops
These Vanilla Easter Egg Cake Pops are a delicious fun and a easy to make dairy free recipe. Get in the kitchen with your kids and make some eater memories and traditions.
Check out all of our gluten free desserts here
- 1 box Namaste Foods Chocolate Cake Mix
- 4 Cage Free Eggs
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 to 2 container Simple Mills Organic Vanilla Frosting depends on how moist you want it
- 4 bags dairy-free Candy Melts
- Food Coloring
- Sprinkles for decorating
- Cake Pop Sticks
- Skewer or whatever you have on hand
- Large Foam Block ( to stand cake pops in ) I bought mine at Michaels
- Make your cake according to the instructions on Namaste Foods Cake Mix box. When cake is done and cooled, transfer cake to a large bowl and completely crumple with your hands until mixture is very fine. Next add in your container of Simple Mills Organic Vanilla Frosting. If you need more add in some of your second container, about two tablespoons at a time until you have desired cake texture. Mix cake and frosting completely. Now using a small cookie scoop, scoop cake mixture and roll to form into oblong balls in your hands, then slightly pinch one end of ball to make an egg like shape. Once formed place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and place in the freezer until solid , approximately a little under an hour. You can even leave it overnight in the freezer and come back to them the next day if your on time constraints. Once ready melt your candy in a bowl in the microwave for 30 second increments until smooth ( Stirring after each increment ). Add food coloring, stir again. Next using your skewer, poke hole in bottom of each egg ( to prep for cake pop stick ) then remove. Next dip your cake pop stick into your melted candy and then gently press into the hole of the egg. Gently smooth out the melted candy around the hole so it doesn't dry in a large clump around the stick. Set aside to solidify, doesn't take too long. Do this to each egg. Once done, dip each egg into melted candy twirling stick until cake pop is completely covered in candy coating. Immediately add your sprinkles ( the candy hardens fast ). Next gently push done cake pops into your foam block to continue drying. Add some ribbon for fun! Enjoy 🙂 Makes approximately 35 -45 cake pops depending on size.
Noelle/Too Precious For Processed says
These cake pops are absolutely beautiful Natalie! Thank you for sharing this recipe and your inspiring message 🙂
Hi. I have checked your americasglutenfreesweetheart.com and i see you’ve got some duplicate content so probably it is the reason that you don’t
rank hi in google. But you can fix this issue fast.
There is a tool that rewrites articles like human, just search in google: miftolo’s tools