These Lemon Blueberry Muffins are bursting with delicious juicy blueberries and sweet lemony tart taste! A perfect gluten free and dairy free make ahead grab n go breakfast.
My mom has been preaching at me since I was a little girl the importance of blueberries in my diet. She would incorporate blueberries in our oatmeal, shakes, cereal, muffins, and so much more. Needless to say I have an appreciation and love for blueberries. They are definitely a weekly staple in our home. Recently I’ve been craving lemon blueberry muffins so it was a no brainer to open up the fridge and pull out my blueberries and lemons. Oh what joy!
These Gluten Free Lemon Blueberry Muffins are gushing and bursting with delicious blueberries and sweet lemon tart taste! Full of flavor, soft, fluffy, and moist… doesn’t get much better than that! Do you want the BEST Blueberry Muffins? These are them. This Lemon Blueberry Muffin Recipe will pull at your heart strings, that’s a promise!
Benefits Of Blueberries
Blueberries truly provide such a wide host of health benefits. They are the King of King’s when it comes to antioxidant properties. Their antioxidant levels are off the charts compared to other common fruits and veggies. It’s no surprise that blueberries reduce DNA damage, help lower blood pressure, help with brain function, prevent heart disease, and zeeee list goes on! Time to make blueberry’s a staple in your house as well 🙂
Tips For These Easy Blueberry Muffins
- When measuring your flour make sure your not scooping directly from the bag. This can cause inaccurate measurements and your recipe may not turn out. Use a spoon to scoop the flour from the bag to the measuring cup and level it off with the back end of a knife.
- Make sure your Cashew Milk is Unsweetened. I use this brand.
- DON’T let your batter sit for too long. Pour into the pan as soon as possible and bake.
- Oven Temperatures can vary, check with a toothpick.
This is the BEST Lemon Blueberry Muffins! Incredibly moist, soft, fluffy, and bursting with blueberry lemon flavor. Perfect for breakfast, snack, or treat.
- 2 1/4 cup Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup Silk unsweetened cashew milk ( may sub for unsweetened coconut milk )
- 1 cage free egg
- zest from 1 large lemon ( Make sure your lemon is large )
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries( I have not tested these with frozen blueberries )
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners
- In a medium bowl combine and mix your flour, baking soda, and baking powder together… set aside.
- In a large bowl add your lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla, cashew milk, oil, sugar, and egg. Mix with a spatula until combined.
- Add flour mix to wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Scoop batter with a large cookie scoop into cupcake liners.
- Top with a few more blueberries and a sprinkle of sugar.
- Bake 18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Prep Time: approx. 20 minutes
- Cook Time: approx. 18 minutes
- Category: desserts
- Method: baked
Keywords: Lemon Blueberry Muffins, Gluten Free Lemon Blueberry Muffins, Lemon Blueberry Muffin Recipe, Easy Blueberry Muffins, Best Blueberry Muffins
Start your morning off right with a freshly brewed cup of coffee and these super easy blueberry muffins. The perfect grab n go breakfast! We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do.
Check out all of our gluten free desserts here
More Gluten Free Muffins To Try
- Banana Oat Muffins With Vegan Option
- Dark Chocolate Chip Oat Bakery Style Muffins
- Gluten – Free Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Muffins
Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the Godly to slip and fall.