Watermelon Moscow Mule ( Low Sugar , Low Carb )
I’m not much of a drinker, but when I do have a drink… it’s usually something girly fufu and sweet! One of my favorite drinks is a flavored moscow mule. I’m usually all about the huckleberry. This time though I was craving watermelon. I live in North Idaho and although the summers are absolutely heavenly and gorgeous, they are extremely short! So we try to absorb every ounce of the summer vibes we can. That doesn’t just go for outdoor activities, it goes for the summertime food and drinks as well. Watermelon is another one of those fruits that just makes summer feel even more like summer. This super refreshing Watermelon Moscow Mule is low in sugar ( sugar coming naturally from the watermelon … basically sugar free ) , no refined sugars, and is low in carbs.
I recently stumbled across this Zevia brand Ginger Beer and we absolutely love it! It’s naturally flavored, and has zero calories. To top it off, it has no sugar, no artificial sweeteners and is Non GMO.
If your looking for a really delicious Gluten Free Vodka that’s reasonably priced, then I suggest this Tito’s Handmade Vodka. This brand has no sugar or gelatin added.
( Keep in mind if you are sensitive to corn, it is distilled from corn. )
Ingredients you will need
- Fresh seedless watermelon
- Monkfruit sweetener
- Fresh lime juice
- Fresh finely grated ginger
- “Zevia” brand Ginger Beer
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do! Would love your feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.
Make sure to check out all of our gluten free desserts here
Thank you for the support!
Happy Blessed Day!
- 7 ounces fresh seedless watermelon
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp monkfruit sweetener I used " Lakanto " brand
- 4 ounces vodka 2 ounces in each glass
- 4 tsp fresh lime juice 2 tsp in each glass
- 1tsp fresh finely grated ginger
- 1 7.5 ounce can "Zevia" brand Ginger Beer split between two glasses
- Chill your glasses. Scoop and measure 7 ounces of fresh seedless watermelon.
- In a food processor add your watermelon, monkfruit, lime juice, and grated ginger.
- Blend on low for 1 minute then set aside.
- Fill glasses with ice and add 2 ounces of vodka to each glass.
- Next split a can of the Zevia Ginger Beer between the two glasses ( depending on size of the cup you may want to use a little less ginger beer and or vodka to make room for the watermelon puree ).
- Now top glasses with the watermelon puree. Stir and enjoy 🙂
Leave a Reply