These dairy-free Peppermint Crunch Mini Cheesecakes are filled with smooth cream cheese filling, tiny peppermint candy cane bits, laying on top of a crunchy graham cracker crust.
Cheers to the New Year, new beginnings, and stepping into 2024 with a whole lot of gratitude! We are ending the 2023 year with a peppermint twist! These Peppermint Crunch Mini Cheesecakes are a New Year’s dessert come true! A delicious combo of tangy smooth and creamy cheesecake filling bursting with tiny bits of candy cane crunch.
Top with peppermint frosting and a sprinkle of crushed candy canes for a tasty seasonal treat. These Peppermint Crunch Mini Cheesecakes are incredibly easy to make, quick to assemble, and are gluten-free and dairy-free. Commemorate the New year with these creamy-dreamy Peppermint Cheesecake Cupcakes!
Ingredients Needed To Make Peppermint Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Gluten-Free Graham Crackers
- Earth Balance Butter
- Dairy-Free Cream Cheese
- Peppermint Extract
- Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour
- Gluten-Free Candy Canes
- Unsweet Coconut Milk
- Powdered Sugar
Tips For Peppermint Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Make sure to lightly grease the cupcake liners with cooking spray. This will help keep the mini cheesecakes from breaking when removing them from the liners.
- Use a tablespoon for measuring out the graham cracker crust into the liners. Then use the back end of the tablespoon to firmly push the crust into the liner. A lot less messier than using your fingers 😉
- Spangler Candy Canes are gluten-free and free of the top common allergens.
- If you would rather do regular cream cheese instead of dairy-free, follow the recipe exactly the same except add 5 tablespoons of flour and bake for 18 to 22 minutes.
Looking for more Peppermint delights? Check out this delicious Peppermint Crunch Sugar Cookie Cake.Print
These adorable little dairy-free peppermint cheesecake cupcakes are filled with smooth cream cheese and pieces of crushed candy canes. The perfect festive holiday dessert!
- 6 ounces gluten-free graham crackers
- 1 stick Earth Balance Butter melted = 1/2 cup
- 1 – 8 ounce container dairy-free cream cheese (softened in microwave for 20 sec )
- 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 egg at room temp.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free crushed candy canes + more for sprinkling on top of cupcakes for topping.
- 1 stick Earth Balance Butter ( Softened ) = 1/2 cup
- 2 tbsp. unsweet coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake tin with 8 cupcake liners and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Add gluten-free graham crackers to food processor and pulse until crackers form a fine crumble.
- Add melted butter to graham crackers and pulse again until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of graham cracker mixture into each cupcake liner and firmly press down into the liner and then set aside.
- In a large bowl add the softened cream cheese and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the peppermint extract, egg, and sugar and beat on medium-high speed until smooth – about 2 minutes.
- Add flour and beat for 45 to 60 more seconds.
- Gently fold in crushed candy canes.
- Use a cookie scoop and scoop cream cheese filling into each cupcake liner filling it to just below the rim.
- Place into the oven on the middle rack and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes, then cover in plastic wrap and place into the refrigerator for 3 hours to set.
- Right before you pull the cupcakes out of the fridge to serve, start making the frosting.
- In a large bowl add softened butter and peppermint extract. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar in increments mixing between each addition, add in coconut milk and mix until smooth and fluffy.
- Place frosting in a piping bag and pipe onto cupcakes.
- Top with more crushed candy canes. Serve and enjoy – Happy New Years!
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 30
- Category: american
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: dessert
Keywords: peppermint crunch mini cheesecakes, peppermint cheesecake cupcakes, dairy-free, gluten-free
Did you make these Peppermint Cheesecake Cupcakes? Take a pic and share it on Pinterest. We would love to see it! ?
We hope you enjoy these ” Peppermint Crunch Mini Cheesecakes ” as much as we do!
Happy Blessed Day!