Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies
1 Peter 5:10
And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.
Nothing that happens in our life is wasted. God works all things together for good. He uses those setbacks, frustrations, and difficulties to glorify His name and display His work in our lives. I never really understood what good God could bring forth from all the health struggles I endured over the years. Looking back the evidence is so clear. He was refining, perfecting, and preparing me to go all the way with him. This purifying process was equipping me for greater things to come… skimming off all impurities and building in me mighty muscles of faith! We’ve been called according to his purpose and we have a destiny to fulfill. No matter what life throws our way, we can take confidence and assurance in the fact that God has a master plan and he will use it for the good… It’s without question! God is all powerful, will you trust him enough to hand the reigns over to him?
🌟 We are the Clay and he is our Potter, molding and perfecting us 🌟
These Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies are the perfect Christmas Cookie Recipe. We used Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Flour If your looking for more delicious gluten free Christmas recipes be sure to check out these Gluten – Free Cinnamon Spice Bars With Sweet Ginger Icing
Check out all of our gluten free desserts here
- 1 cup bobs red mill 1 to 1 gluten free baking flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Earth Balance Butter room temp
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 bag Ghirardelli Classic White Chocolate Chips ( this brand melts the best )
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes
- Preheat oven to 350° Mix flour, soda, and cocoa powder in a medium bowl. In a large bowl combine and blend your sugar, butter, vanilla, and egg. Now slowly add your flour mixture to your wet ingredients and blend until combined. Once thoroughly combined fold in your chocolate chips. Using a cookie scoop drop dough in rounded tablespoons onto your greased cookie sheet. Bake for approximately 10 to 12 minutes ( cooking times may vary ) when done baking let cool. While cookies are cooling heat your white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for 20 second increments stirring after each time until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Next dip each cookie into the white chocolate then place on parchment paper to set and sprinkle with crushed candycane pieces. Enjoy 🙂
These cookies are absolutely gorgeous Natalie! And they look so very yummy–there’s nothing better than rich chocolate and peppermint together! Just perfect for the holidays! 😀
Awe thank you so very much Catherine! They really are perfect for the holiday! They were gone in a day!
Noelle/Too Precious For Processed says
These chocolate peppermint crunch cookies are delicious looking & are just the sweet treat for the holidays! Thanks for the fun and flavorful recipe. Your words of wisdom regarding God’s work in our life rings true. We can’t always understand the reason why we go through certain trials. But in the end, we can see God’s fingerprints all over it. I love that!