Gingerbread Muffins are marvelously moist and tender! Filled with warm festive spices and topped with a delicious maple glaze. The perfect holiday breakfast, or treat!
20% Stud 80% Muffin
Ain’t no bluffin with these Gingerbread Muffins! Soft and tender, moist, and packed with beautiful spiced robust flavors and a rich blackstrap molasses zing. Drizzled with a dreamy sweet Maple Glaze over the top for an exquisite touch!
These light and fluffy gluten-free muffins are baked with beautifully domed crackly tops and are filled with the warm comforting spices of ginger, cinnamon, and cloves. Serve for breakfast or as dessert! An easy way to get into that cheery festive mood.
Ingredients To Make Gingerbread Muffins
- Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour
- Baking Powder
- Ginger Spice
- Dark Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Grapeseed Oil
- Blackstrap Molasses
- Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- Earth Balance Butter
- Powdered Sugar
- Maple Syrup
You have muffin to lose give em’ a try 😉
Step 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tin with cupcake liners.
Step 2. In a medium bowl mix flour, baking powder, spices, and set aside.
Step 3. In a large bowl blend together sugar, brown sugar, oil, vanilla extract, and molasses. Add eggs and blend again.
Step 4. Blend in flour until combined ( don’t over blend ) – then stir in cashew milk.
Step 5. Scoop batter into cupcake liners and bake for 20 -22 minutes. Insert with a toothpick, if the toothpick comes out clean then it is done baking.
Step 6. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
Step 1. In a medium bowl add melted butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Stir until thoroughly combined.
Step 2. Whisk in powdered sugar until glaze is smooth with no lumps.
Step 3. Using a fork drizzle maple glaze over the top of each muffin and enjoy!Print
- Total Time: 35
- Yield: 12 -15 muffins 1x
- Diet: Gluten Free
Incredibly moist and fluffy Gingerbread Muffins topped with a delicious Maple Glaze. The perfect festive holiday gluten-free muffins!
- 2 1/4 cup Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour
- 2 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Ginger Spice
- 1 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp. Cloves
- 1/2 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 eggs ( room temp. )
- 1 yolk ( room temp. )
- 1/3 cup Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 cup Blackstrap Molasses
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- 2 tbsp. Earth Balance Butter ( melted )
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 6 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin tin with cupcake liners
- In a medium bowl mix flour, baking powder, spices, and set aside.
- In a large bowl blend together sugar, brown sugar, oil, vanilla extract, and molasses.
- Add eggs and blend again.
- Blend in flour until combined. ( don’t over blend )
- Stir in cashew milk.
- Scoop batter into cupcake liners and bake for 20 -22 minutes. Insert with a toothpick, if the toothpick comes out clean then it is done baking.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl add melted butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Whisk in powdered sugar until glaze is smooth with no lumps.
- Using a fork drizzle maple glaze over the top of each muffin.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: american
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: Breakfast
Keywords: gingerbread muffins, maple glaze
Did you make these Gingerbread Muffins? Take a pic and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #nataliewaybakes and tag @nataliewaybakes. We would love to see it!
We hope you enjoy these ” Gingerbread Muffins ” as much as we do!
Happy Blessed Day!
MORE GLUTEN-FREE RECIPES TO TRY:
- Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies
- Fudgy Chocolate Muffins
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chili
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Silk Pie
Make sure to check out all of our gluten free desserts
I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.
Wow, how stunning are these muffins!! Gingerbread is my hubby’s favorite, so you better believe we will be making these next week!
awe thank you so much!!