Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chili is a fun twist on your classic chili recipe. Chunky, delicious, and made in just about 45 minutes on the stovetop. Dinner is served!
Curl up with a bowl of this thick and hearty Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chili! The perfect cozy meal for those chilly winter nights. Warm and comforting gluten-free chili that’s filled with delicious sweet and spicy flavors, pumpkin, ground turkey, sweet potatoes, bell peppers, beans, tomatoes, it’s got it all!
Garnish with your favorite toppings like cilantro, avocado, cheese, and sour cream! We even liked topping ours with some roasted pumpkin seeds. Serve up this gluten-free chili with our Jalapeno Pepper Jack scones and dip away!
Ingredients To Make Gluten-Free Chili
- Avocado Oil
- Red Bell Pepper
- Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Jalapeno
- Sweet Onion
- Turkey Burger
- Canned Libby’s Pumpkin Puree
- Canned Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- Canned Tomato Sauce
- Canned Kidney Beans
- Canned Black Beans
- Canned Pinto Beans
- Vegetable Broth
- Ginger Spice
- Chili Powder
It’s Getting Hot In Herrrre
Step 1. Cook ground turkey in large skillet until browned. Turn off heat, drain and set aside.
Step 2. Heat avocado oil in a large stock pot. Add veggies, jalapeno, and yam. Saute until veggies are softened. This should take approx. 10 minutes.
Step 3. Mix in turkey burger. Then mix in your spices, salt, and pepper.
Step 4. Now mix in tomatoes, beans, pumpkin puree, tomato sauce, and broth.
Step 5. Cover and cook on medium low heat until potatoes are soft. This should take approximately 40 to 45 minutes.
Step 6. Garnish with your favorite toppings like cilantro, avocado, cheese, and sour cream.Print
This Gluten-Free Chili is pumped full of turkey, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, beans, tomatoes, veggies, and sweet and spicy flavors.
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 yam cut into 1/2 inch cubes = approx. 2 cups
- 1 medium sweet onion diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 4 tsp. jalapeno seeded and diced
- 1 lb. ground turkey burger
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp.pepper
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. coriander
- 1/4 tsp. ginger spice
- 1 – 15.oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 – 15 oz. can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 – 15 oz. can pinto drained and rinsed
- 1 – 15. oz. kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 – 15.oz. can fire roasted tomatoes with juices don’t drain
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- In a medium skillet brown turkey burger until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink, breaking up crumbles.
- Turn off heat, drain turkey burger and set aside.
- Heat avocado oil on medium heat in a large non stick stock pot.
- Add jalapenos, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, onion, garlic, and potato. Saute until soft, approximately 10 minutes.
- Transfer turkey burger to large stock pot and mix in with cooked veggies.
- Add salt, pepper, and all of the spices.
- Stir in tomatoes, beans, pumpkin puree, tomato sauce, and broth.
- Cover and cook on medium low heat stirring occasionally for 40 to 45 minutes or until yams are softened.
- Garnish with cilantro, avocado, sour cream, and cheese if desired.
- Prep Time: 30
- Cook Time: 45
- Category: american
- Method: cook
- Cuisine: dinner
Keywords: gluten-free pumpkin chili, gluten-free chili
We hope you enjoy this ” Gluten Free Pumpkin Chili ” as much as we do!
Happy Blessed Day!
MORE GLUTEN-FREE RECIPES TO TRY:
Make sure to check out all of our gluten free desserts
The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of Thanksgiving.