This Sugar Cookie Martini is a sweet decadent dessert martini. Serve this delicious christmas cocktail at your next holiday party.
Sugar Cookie Martini
Time to shake things up! This Sugar Cookie Martini captures the sweet taste of a sugar cookie with a boozy kick! Rim the glass with some candy sprinkles for a festive touch.
We used some of my favorite liquours in this dessert martini- Bailey’s Irish Cream, Vodka, and Amaretto. It truly is a match made in heaven. So if your looking for a sweet indulgent treat … cozied up by the fire or the christmas tree? This christmas martini will warm up your heart and put you in the true holiday spirit!
Tips For Making This Sugar Cookie Dessert Martini
- All you dairy-free friends, I have great news! We have a dairy free option for you! For the Irish Cream you can purchase this Dairy Free Bailey’s Irish Cream which you can usually find at your local wine / beverage store. And instead of using Half -n- half you can use coconut milk, almond milk, or my favorite … unsweetened cashew milk.
- For the frosting we used a store bought gluten free vanilla frosting … Easy peasy!
- We love the Amaretto! If your wanting something else, you can easily swap the Amaretto out for Butterscotch Schnapps.
This christmas martini is so decadent and full of delicious sugar cookie taste. So be sure to pair my amazing chewy, soft baked Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookies to go with!
Ingredients For Christmas Martini
1.5 ounce Irish Cream
1 ounce Vodka
1 ounce Amaretto
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tbsp. Half n Half
Candy sprinkles for rim
Vanilla Frosting for rim
How To Make This Christmas Martini
First you want to set out 2 small appetizer size plates. Pour sprinkles on one plate and spread vanilla frosting on the other.
Next you will want to dip each glass first into the frosting then into the sprinkles.
Gather all your ingredients and pour into cocktail shaker. ( If making two martinis double the recipe )
1 cup of ice. ( use a little more if making two martini’s )
Put lid back on cocktail shaker and shake vigorously until beverage is chilled.
Strain and pour beverage into prepared Martini Glass (es) and serve immediately.
- 1.5 ounce Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 ounce Vodka
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp. Half n Half
- Candy sprinkles for rim
- Vanilla Frosting for rim
- Dip martini glass rim in Vanilla Frosting. ( I spread the vanilla frosting on a small plate with a knife then gently pressed and twisted the rim of the glass into the frosting. )
- Now dip the rim in your candy sprinkles. ( I poured sprinkles on a small plate and carefully pressed and rolled the rim of the glass into the sprinkles. )
- Next place all your ingredients into a cocktail shaker with 1 cup of ice.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously until chilled.
- Strain into your martini glass and serve.
- Category: american
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: drink
Keywords: sugar cookie martini, christmas martini, dessert martini
Check out all of our gluten free desserts
You don’t want to miss this delicious Gingerbread Bundt Cake for the Holidays
We hope you enjoy this Sugar Cookie Martini as much as we do!
MORE GLUTEN-FREE RECIPES TO TRY:
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Bars
- Blood Orange Cardamom Cupcakes
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Surprise Cupcakes
May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.
Numbers 6: 24-26