Start your day off right with this delicious Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe! A quick and easy breakfast that’s packed with nutrients.
Rise And Grind
There is nothing like starting the day with a healthy, nutritious, filling breakfast!
Lately we have been all about meal prepping. My husband and I both have very full busy days and meal prepping has been such a life saver for us. It gives us more time to spend together as a family, and allows us more time for the things we love to do.
As you may know or not know meal prepping can be a lot of work, so it’s so nice when you have a few simple recipes in the mix that are not only yummy but easy to make.
These Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats are one of our favorite ” make ahead of time ” breakfast recipes. They are thick, creamy, and packed with nutrients. A great energizing boost to start your day! Just add all of the ingredients into a mason jar or small bowl, mix together, cover, and place in the refrigerator overnight; yep it’s that easy!
Take A Suggestion
- Make sure to check labels on your oats to ensure they are gluten free. A gluten free brand I like to use is Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Old Fashioned Oats. They also carry gluten free steel cut oats and quick oats.
- For the peanut butter I like to use Wild Friends Classic Creamy Peanut Butter. It’s super creamy and easy to mix. Extra Bonus – no palm oil –booyah!
- You may sub cashew milk for unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk.
- This gluten free over night oats recipe is thick and creamy. If you prefer a more runny consistency add another 1/3 to 1/2 cup more of milk. Keep in mind you may also want to adjust sweetener ratios.
How Long Do Overnight Oats Last
One of the best things I love about making overnights oats is how long they last. You can store these gluten free overnight oats up to 5 days in the refrigerator. Make sure they are sealed in an airtight container.
When you are ready, take them out, give them a nice stir – and enjoy! I like to add a little more milk to mine and top with some chopped walnuts, blueberries, and fresh sliced banana. You can even drizzle a little more peanut butter over the top, because well you know, peanut butter is a pretty big dealio!
You can also double the recipe and split them into smaller jars if you are wanting smaller portion sizes. It’s great for those mornings when you are rushing out the door for school or work. I like to use these small 7 ounce yogurt jars. They come with air tight lids for easy storing; and are pretty reasonably priced.
Ingredients To Make Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
Gluten Free Rolled Oats, or Gluten Free Quick Oats
1 small ripe banana ( mashed )
pure maple syrup or brown sugar
Toppings of choice ( fresh fruit and nuts )Print
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats are a delicious, easy, filling breakfast recipe. These gluten free overnight oats are a healthy nutritious breakfast that are sure to be on a constant rotation!
- Add oats, banana, cinnamon, peanut butter powder, chia seeds, peanut butter , sweetener of choice, and cashew milk into a medium bowl.
- Mix ingredients well until fully combined.
- Leave mixture in bowl or pour oatmeal into a mason jar, cover, and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove from fridge when ready to eat and stir.
- Top with more peanut butter , nuts, and fruit.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: american
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: Breakfast
Keywords: peanut butter banana overnight oats
We hope you enjoy this ” Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats Recipe ” as much as we do!
Happy Blessed Day!
MORE GLUTEN-FREE RECIPES TO TRY:
Make sure to check out all of our gluten free desserts
The Lord bless you and keep you. May his face shine upon you and be gracious to you. May he show you his favor and give you peace.
Numbers 6: 24-26