Gluten Free Spiced Chai Cake Donuts
Proverbs 3: 5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.
Have you ever found yourself petitioning God to show you what to do? If your anything like me you want the whole picture painted immediately. Unfortunately a lot of times we deceive ourselves into believing that what we want to do is also what God would want us to do. Not always so. Here’s a few things to consider by ‘Charles Stanley’ when trying to discern the will of God
- Is it consistent with the word of God? God will never tell you to do something that goes against his perfect, unchanging word.
- Can you confidently ask God to enable you to do this? If you are feeling uneasy about requesting Gods help and empowerment, that may be a sign the direction did not originate with him.
- Is it wise? God never calls us to act foolishly. If there is no discernible purpose in the action, you may need to question whether the message was from him.
- Does it fit with your identity in Christ? We are gods children, who are being conformed day by day into the likeness of Christ. If you feel led to do something that goes against the image of Jesus in your life, then you can be sure God hasn’t called you to do it.
One thing I’ve learned about being in the center of God’s will is that the Holy Spirit nudges and prompts me from within. It’s crucial that you listen, he will direct your path. Doing something in spite of God… It doesn’t work! Shut out the chaos and he will begin to birth amazing things. Obey and seek him, and you will discover a life complete, full and rich with purpose!! So get to know God, really know him and saturate your life with his Word.
Listen to his subtle voice and watch him part the waters.Print
- 1 Box Namaste Spice Cake Mix
- 8 tbsp Dairy Free Butter
- 4 tbsp Canola Oil
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk you may lessen the amount of milk if needed
- 2 tsp Chai Spice
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 oz Cream Cheese dairy free
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Spiced Granola
Preheat your oven to 350° Grease your donut pan. Mix all of your ingredients into a large bowl, mix to combine after each ingredient addition. Pour batter into your donut wells, filling about 1/4 inch from the top. Place in your oven and bake approximately 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool when done baking. For the Glaze: In a small bowl whisk together your milk, cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Once you’re donuts have completely cooled, dip them into the glaze, set on a wire rack and then top with your spiced granola.