Vegan Raspberry Rhubarb Ice Cream is a creamy no churn ice cream recipe. This non dairy dessert is super delicious and easy to make.
Vegan Raspberry Rhubarb Ice Cream
Here to tickle your fancy with this Vegan Raspberry Rhubarb Ice Cream. God knows we all love Strawberries and Rhubarb but have you tried Raspberry and Rhubarb? With the fresh sweet delicate taste of raspberries and tangy tart flavor of rhubarb; when paired together they meet in the middle with perfect poise!
No ice cream maker, No Problem! Unambiguous to it’s core, this Rhubarb ice cream recipe is absolutely effortless to make. No fancy equipment required, just a few simple ingredients, a blender, and a loaf pan. Hey when the opportunity presents itself it must be taken!
Benefits Of Incorporating Rhubarb Into Your Diet
There are many wonderful health benefits to this pretty little vegetable. Rhubarb is great for your digestive system thanks to the fiber, helps fight inflammation in the body thanks to it’s antiviral affects, fights free radical damage thanks to it’s antioxidant levels, strengthens your bones, and helps support a healthy brain. So many fun ways to sneak Rhubarb into your diet whether it’s a crisp, cake, muffins, or like me, you can juice with it from time to time.Print
This No Churn Rhubarb Ice Cream is the perfect springtime dessert. Filled with creamy coconut, fresh sweet raspberries, and tangy tart rhubarb. Simple to make and incredibly delicious!
Raspberry Rhubarb Compote
- 2 cups Rhubarb diced
- 2 cups fresh Raspberries
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 2 – 13 oz. cans full fat coconut milk ( refrigerated overnight or for at least 6 hours )
- 1 – 7.4 oz. can sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1/3 cup Tofutti brand dairy free cream cheese
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp. sugar
Raspberry Rhubarb Compote
- Add diced rhubarb, raspberries, and sugar to a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Simmer for 25 minutes stirring frequently until mixture makes a jam like consistency, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Add canned coconut milk, canned sweetened condensed coconut milk, dairy free cream cheese, vanilla extract, and sugar to a blender.
- Blend for one minute until thoroughly combined.
- Pour half of ice cream into a large loaf pan then with a spoon add small dollops of raspberry rhubarb compote over the top. Swirl throughout with a knife. Then layer last half of ice cream mix over the top of the swirled compote and repeat process by adding more dollops of compote and swirling again with a knife.
- Cover ice cream with foil and freeze for 6 hours.
- Serve in a cone or in a bowl with some nuts!
You will have leftover raspberry rhubarb compote. Enjoy on a slice of toast, waffle, pancake, or use to make a mimosa like I did for Mother’s Day! 😉
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Category: american
- Method: blend
- Cuisine: dessert
Keywords: Raspberry Rhubarb Vegan Ice Cream, Rhubarb Ice Cream
We hope you enjoy this ” Rhubarb Ice Cream ” as much as we do!
Happy Blessed Day!