Pineapple Raspberry Sorbet
Summertime and the livings easy! And isn’t that what we all love so much about summer? Last summer we went to Maui for a family vacation. It was like pineapple central. I have never had so many pineapple treats in one whole week! From pineapple’s all over my acai bowls, pineapple whip, pina colada’s, pineapple ice cream, to even drinking fresh pineapple juice out of an actual pineapple. I mean it’s pretty safe to say I was in pineapple heaven, and this girl has no complaints!
As I was reminiscing this week about our trip last July, I started to get some serious major pineapple cravings. It’s been warming up here in North Idaho so I thought a pineapple sorbet sounded pretty darn amazing. This tropical frozen treat has a fun little twist… raspberries. That was non negotiable because pineapple and raspberries are my two most favorite fruits. It would be a sin if I left them out.
My Pineapple Raspberry Sorbet recipe can be made in a jiff, and it only requires 4 ingredients! Yes four ingredients. I knew that would make you smile 🙂 This delicious light summer treat is paleo, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, and has no refined sugars. How can it get any better than that? All you need is a food processor, frozen pineapple, frozen raspberries, better than half, and honey ( I like to buy local honey, it helps to combat allergies ). I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do, and if your looking for some more pineapple inspiration check out this delicious Pineapple Candied Yams recipe. This is a great recipe to keep in mind with the holidays right around the corner.
Have a happy blessed summer day, and thanks for the support!
Make sure to check out all of our gluten free desserts here
The delicious Maui Pineapple Juice in a Pineapple!
You know this is calling your name! Check out that Pina Colada on the right, can you say YUM?
A view that could never get old! Feeling the Summer vibes yet? Now go enjoy that Pineapple Raspberry Sorbet 🍍😋
- 1 16.oz bag frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 cup Better than Half Unsweetened Better than Half is a dairy free alternative to half n half. You can get this in the refrigerated section at your local health food store.
- Add pineapple, raspberries, honey, and better than half in a food processor
- Blend all your ingredients until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the food processor as needed. This process takes a few minutes so be patient. Note: You may add in more better than half if your wanting a more liquid consistency. Only do so a tablespoon at a time.
- Once completely smooth, scoop sorbet out of the food processor and into a piping bag. Pipe into your dessert bowls and enjoy! 🙂 Feel free to top with your favorite dairy free whip cream.
Leave a Reply